GENERAL RULES FOR ADVERTISERS
The advertiser is fully responsible for any direct or indirect malware present on the campaign landing page. If the ad URL, the website itself, or any location that the website redirects to with or without the visitor's consent spreads malware of any kind, we have the right to stop your campaign and ban your account without any refund.
– URLs/landing pages that promote or link to a website or any location with viruses, malware, or exploits of any kind are not permitted
– Tech support offers are not permitted
– Promotion of alcohol, drugs, weapons, tobacco, as well as any illegal product or service is not permitted
– Auto-sound is not permitted on landing pages and banners
– Fake anti-virus and any scareware offers are not permitted
– Auto-downloads are not permitted
GENERAL RULES FOR PUBLISHERS
By submitting a website, you confirm that you are its owner or webmaster. Any misrepresentation will result in the immediate deactivation of your account and the forfeiture of related earnings.
In order to protect our Advertisers and third parties from any form of fraudulent activity, the network may, at our discretion, terminate any account that we believe violates one of our rules or that has very low conversion ratios. We reserve the right to request server logs, analytic proof, and traffic source proof from our Publishers for investigation. In the case of non-agreement between the network and the Publisher regarding fraudulent activity, the decision of the network shall be the final. Any account that has been canceled due to fraudulent activities or due to low conversion ratios will not receive payment. The network considers fraudulent traffic in such cases if the publisher tends to provide VPN traffic, Proxy traffic, Buying traffic, and Auto-Generated Traffic. In cases where fraud has occurred and payment has been made, the network may take legal action against the Publisher in addition to closing the account immediately.
PUBLISHER ELIGIBLE WEBSITE
The following are examples of publisher's website(s) that are NOT eligible for participation on the network:
- Websites that contain material that infringes the rights of others (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights) or which promotes copyright piracy.
- Websites with reference to illicit practices or shock human dignity: Contained with pornographic character staging minors (miners);
- Contents making the apology of voluntary crimes to life, persons the integrity and sexual aggressions
- Contents making the apology for the war crimes, crimes against humanity
- Contents provoking discrimination, hate, or violence towards a person or towards a group of persons at the rate of their origin or of the group they belong to (an ethnic group, a nation, a race, or a religion).
- Websites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam).
- Websites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, ‘phreaking’, etc.)
- Websites with illegal, false, or deceptive investment advice.
- Websites that provide incentives of any nature to require or encourage users to click on ad banners (i.e., charity, sweepstakes, etc.).
- Websites that are under construction or incomplete.
- Websites with extremely limited audiences (less than 50 unique visitors per day).
- Websites with more than 6 ads per page, sites with more than 2 pop-ups and/or pop-unders, and sites with more than 1 exit pop-up (all ad networks or affiliate programs together).
- Websites present no added value to the users.
We do not accept artificial traffic. In case our monitoring system or quality managers detect bots, your account could be banned without payment.
Publisher’s Websites and content are at all times compliant with Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and shall not violate any law, regulation, rule or custom or violate, infringe or misappropriate any person’s or entity’s rights, including without limitation any property or privacy rights, including intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark rights or rights in name or likeness.